Any chassis can be used. The chassis can be modified in any way as long as the following is a heard to.
· Added weight, there are no restrictions on the use of ballast except that it must not overhang the chassis outline.
- Front wheels: must turn on their centres at 90 Degrees to the tracks surface and have black rubber / plastic perimeter. Front axle may be braced to prevent its revolving.
· Any type of body can be use. but no wing cars
· A non-transparent three (3) dimensional driver, consisting of at least head / shoulders / arms and steering wheel must be used or the windows must be blacked out.
Slot car Dimensions:
· maximum width excluding pins and tape 2.519” (64mm)
· minimum clearance (rear) 0.5mm
· spur gear must be level or above chassis
· Rear tires: maximum width 20.5mm [.810”]
- Any Type